FREE CONSULTATION: (785)233-1836

Kansas Personal Injury Law Firm Kansas Personal Injury Law Firm

I was recently involved in a car accident, what do I do now?


    • January 31, 2019
    • FAQ

    First and foremost, make sure you are safe. Call 911 if necessary. If the accident is in the past but you have sustained a personal injury, then you should consider calling an experienced law firm. One of the award-winning lawyers at Palmer Law Group can determine if your claims are valid and can discuss with you your options. Palmer Law Group offers free case evaluations so call us today.